To promote an understanding of the Jewishness of the Scriptures which were written by Jewish men, about the Jewish Messiah, within the context of first century Jewish culture in Israel.

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Introduction

Shalom Y'all!

I wanted to start a blog to share my interest in learning more about the hebraic roots of my faith in Yeshua/Jesus.   It's my desire to learn from others and to share the insight I've been given. 

I have been a supporter of Israel and the Jewish people for many years, and always will be.  Several years ago, I had the privilege of visiting Israel and I cannot wait to go back.  I am involved in the Messianic community here in Nashville, Tenn., and am trying to learn Hebrew - but struggling! 

I look forward to meeting and chatting with other like-minded, like-hearted people out there in bloggerville!

No comments:

Post a Comment